We dusted our crockpot off and made some Smoke & Dagger beef stew!
This recipe is perfect for a chilly night in, so cancel those Friday night plans and relish in the comfort of this stew.
Check out the recipe below.
1 lb. beef cubes or stew meat
1 bag of carrots
2 cups of celery
1 can tomato soup
1 can cream of mushroom soup
1/2 can Smoke and Dagger (or more for more beer flavor and a less creamy result!)
- Add meat and carrots to crock pot
- Chop celery, potatoes, onions, then add
- Dump in both cans of soup and as much Smoke and Dagger as desired
- Set the crock pot to low all day or to high for 4-5 hours
- Top with parmesan cheese if desired and enjoy with more beer of course!
*This recipe is super easy and great because you can easily change the amounts of ingredients! Add more carrots if you want, less potatoes, pretty much anything goes!