Jack’s Abby is always looking for new team members. Please refer to the job listings below to find out about our opportunities. To apply please use the form and follow the instructions.
Jack’s Abby Brewing is seeking an eager, hard-working, dedicated individual for a full time position on our packaging team. This is an entry level position that would involve working with a small packaging team as part of the larger production operation. This job involves long hours of physical labor and presents opportunity for growth over time. If you’ve ever wanted to get your foot in the door of the craft brewing industry, this is the job for you. This position is full time, paid hourly, with access to benefits.
Essential Duties and Responsibilites
- Preparing packaging materials
- Facilitating the operation of bottling, canning, and kegging equipment
- Maintaining a clean and orderly packaging environment
- Other tasks as assigned
- Ability to work on your feet for 8+ hours a day
- Ability to lift and move at least 50 lbs
- Ability to remain cool in a high pressure environment
- Strong teamwork skills
- Previous packaging or warehouse experience a plus
Jack’s Abby Brewing is seeking passionate, professional, knowledgeable staff for its new restaurant, the Jack’s Abby Beer Hall & Kitchen- both part and full time. Front of House staff will be cross trained and may be expected to complete any duties associated with bartending, serving, food running, hosting, and retail sales. Positions are paid hourly (plus tips) with access to benefits after one month of full time employment. Please apply using the form on this page.
- Experience in high volume bars/restaurants, craft beer industry experience a plus
- A passion for craft beer, including a working knowledge of common styles and flavor profiles
- Ability to remain organized and professional in hectic situations
- Strong teamwork and public speaking skills