Jack’s Abby is always looking for new team members. Please refer to the job listings below to find out about our opportunities. To apply please use the form and follow the instructions.
Jack’s Abby Brewing is seeking an organized, hard-working, dedicated individual for a full time position in our warehouse. This position involves working directly underneath the Warehouse Manager- assisting in their daily duties, preparing outgoing shipments, and handling incoming inventory. This is a 40/45 hour a week position, paid hourly, with access to health and dental benefits after one month of employment. Please apply with a resume and cover letter.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Preparing outgoing orders
- Stocking receivables
- Coordinating with the packaging team to bring new package into the warehouse
- Coordinating with Beer Hall management to fulfill keg and package requests
- Maintaining a clean and orderly warehouse environment
- Other tasks as assigned by the Warehouse Manager
- Ability to work on your feet for 8+ hours a day
- Ability to lift and move at least 50 lbs
- Ability to remain cool in a high pressure environment
- Strong organizational skills
- Previous warehouse experience a plus
Jack’s Abby Brewing is seeking passionate, professional, knowledgeable staff for its new restaurant, the Jack’s Abby Beer Hall & Kitchen- both part and full time. Front of House staff will be cross trained and may be expected to complete any duties associated with bartending, serving, food running, hosting, and retail sales. Positions are paid hourly (plus tips) with access to benefits after one month of full time employment. Please apply using the form on this page.
- Experience in high volume bars/restaurants, craft beer industry experience a plus
- A passion for craft beer, including a working knowledge of common styles and flavor profiles
- Ability to remain organized and professional in hectic situations
- Strong teamwork and public speaking skills