We are thrilled to unveil our new Beer Garden! We have transformed our parking lot along Grant Street into a new outdoor space, just in time for summer. Our first day of service will be Wednesday, 6/17, and we couldn’t be more excited to have you in.
In the interest of health and safety, we will be operating on a reservation-only system for seating. Reservations, hours, and additional info can be found here. You can also view our full kitchen menu and to-go beer options here.
If you are planning to join us, please check out the below guidelines:
- We require everyone in your party to wear a mask when not seated.
- Guests will not be permitted to walk around the space, visit other tables, or consume any products while not seated.
- Children are required to stay with their parents at all times.
- SIX is the maximum party size by law
- You can order all food contactless through our mobile ordering site. Multiple orders are allowed throughout the duration of your stay.
- Beers are limited to one per person at a time. Valid ID must be shown upon receipt.
- The kitchen and last call are completed at 8:30pm. No orders will be available after that time.
- Dogs or other pets are not allowed. Service animals are permitted.
- Please follow all one-way traffic markers.
- For the safety of other guests and our staff, we ask that you do not come to our facility if you are feeling unwell.
If you have any questions, please give us a call at 774-777-5085 or visit our FAQ page. As always, a huge thank you for your continued support!