A duo that withstands the test of time: pizza and beer.
Whether you’re drinking your beer while enjoying pizza, enjoying pizza while you’re making beer, or using beer in your pizza – House Lager & pizza is a great combo.
We took our two favorite things and combined them to make this House of Pizza!
2 C all-purpose flour
1/2 teaspoon baking powder
1 teaspoon salt
6 oz. cold House Lager
- Add all dry ingredients to a bowl and mix
- Add in beer, stirring with a fork
- Knead for 5 minutes on a lightly floured surface
- Transfer back to bowl and oil the dough
- Cover and rest 30 min-1 hour
- Roll out the dough on a baking sheet and add toppings
- Bake at 500 degrees for 18-20 minutes
- Enjoy with the rest of the House Lager can 😉