Grab a crock pot and let’s get cookin’.
1 lb beef cubes
1 cup Smoke & Dagger Black Lager
1 cup beef broth
2 tbsp tomato paste
1.5 tbsp flour
2 cups carrots (more or less as desired)
2 cups celery (more or less as desired)
2 cups potato chunks (more or less as desired)
1 white onion, chopped
1 garlic clove, minced
1. Chop the veggies
2. Add veggies and beef to crock pot
3. Add Smoke & Dagger, beef broth, and tomato paste
4. With everything in crock pot, cook on low for 6-8 hours or on high for 4-5 hours
5. Add salt, pepper, or parmesan at the end. Add a small amount of roux to thicken if necessary.
6. Crack open another Smoke & Dagger and enjoy!