Dear Friend of Jack’s Abby,
We wanted to write to you today to let you know that we are taking the situation with COVID-19 extremely seriously. The safety and health of our staff and our guests is always a top priority only highlighted in situations such as these. Our business is about community and connections which is why we are exercising an abundance of caution and taking extra steps to ensure we have the safest environment possible.
Some steps we are taking:
- Beginning immediately we are switching from our community seating model to a table seating model. This will allow us to sanitize spaces more thoroughly between guests. The bar will remain open seating and staff will work to keep this area as sanitary as possible.
- Our tables will no longer have caddies, menus and silverware buckets. Staff will bring these to you when seated.
- All menus, condiments etc. will be sanitized between guests as well.
- High touch areas will be cleaned and sanitized on schedule throughout the day, in addition to deep cleaning on a nightly basis.
- Tours are being suspended until further notice.
- Our staff already does an extraordinary job cleaning the environment at the end of each day and we will continue to uphold the highest standards in our space.
We hope these steps bring you some comfort and assurance of our effort to keep you happy and healthy. Similarly, we ask all of our patrons to be extra responsible as well. If you are even slightly ill or worried about being in contact with someone who is then please exercise the same caution and avoid coming to the brewery.
We believe during these challenging times that relaxing with friends and a beer is an important social and mental activity, and we believe it’s incumbent upon us to continue to provide this to our friends in the safest way possible. Our staff is going above and beyond all recommendations to ensure the health and safety of everyone we engage with on a daily basis.
We hope that you find comfort in our effort and respite in our space.
Jack, Eric, Sam Hendler
Co-Founders / Brothers