We are looking forward to sharing our space with fans again and hope you join us for a tour and tasting. Even if you have done a tour before, a
We are looking forward to sharing our space with fans again and hope you join us for a tour and tasting. Even if you have done a tour before, a lot has changed in our brewery so come along for another visit.
We’ll take you on a walk through the facility that takes about 30 minutes. We’ll show you our process, tell you our story and teach you a little about lager.
After the tour, you’ll enjoy a tasting flight and discussion of our core beers (included in the price). This will be another 15- 20 minutes.
Rules and Notes
- Make sure you are booking the right time and date as space is limited
- You can purchase a tour on-site if there is space available, just ask the staff
- No drinks are allowed in the production area
- The flight is included in the price of the tour – no substitutions
- Closed toed shoes are required on the tour
- Safety glasses will be provided for your tour
- This is an active, working brewery. By joining this tour you accept responsibility for your safety and agree to adhere to all safety guidelines
- Rules are subject to change at the discretion of the tour guides and will be communicated
Year Around Event (2022)
Jack's Abby Beer Hall & Kitchen
100 Clinton St.