We’re excited to welcome you to the Beer Garden at Jack’s Abby! The entrance is located next to the Beer Hall and Kitchen front door. We welcome you to enjoy a pint out in the sun this summer! We’re currently taking reservations for parties up to 6 guests. Click below to reserve your spot!
Mon & Tues: CLOSED
Wed- Sun: 12:00pm- 9:00pm
Last Reservation Time: 7:00pm
Last Call for Beer & Kitchen: 8:30pm
*In addition to the Beer Garden, we are also open for takeout and curbside pickup. You can also purchase delivery through GrubHub.*
Due to the Governor’s most recent rule regarding consumption, guests are asked to order food with their initial alcoholic beverage purchase onsite.
We’re excited to see you in the Beer Garden soon. Please see below for the list of guidelines we ask you to follow while dining with us:
1. While on premises and not seated at your table, we require everyone in the party to wear a mask.
2. Guests will not be permitted to walk around the space, visit other tables, or consume any products while not seated. Children are required to stay with their party at all times.
3. The maximum party size if six people including children and non-drinking adults.
4. Outside food will not be permitted. All food and drink orders will be completed through our mobile ordering site. Multiple orders are allowed throughout the duration of your stay.
5. Beers are limited to one per person at a time. Valid ID must be shown upon receipt.
6. The kitchen and last call are completed at 8:30pm. No orders will be available after that time.
7. Dogs or other pets are not allowed. Service animals are permitted.
8. Guests will be asked to abide by one-way traffic markers.
9. Due to the Governor’s most recent rule regarding consumption, guests are asked to order food with their initial alcoholic beverage purchase.
10. For the safety of other guests and our staff, we ask that you do not come to our facility if you are feeling unwell.
We look forward to serving you!
*Tours are currently unavailable due to the COVID-19 Pandemic.*
By signing up on our website, you become a Clinton Street Club Member and enjoy the following benefits:
- Early Loyalty Points for every dollar spent on non-alcoholic purchases – that includes food and merchandise!
- Redeem Loyalty Points for rewards (such as money off your bill, or a gift card)
- Birthday rewards!
- Be the first to be notified of new, exclusive releases
I didn’t make a reservation, can I still come in?
We are strongly recommending reservations but will do our best to accommodate walk-in parties based on availability.
Are you serving cider/seltzer like before?
We do have Cider and Seltzer made in house! Valid IDs are required for purchase.
Are you dog friendly?
The Beer Garden follows all state and city guidelines. Service animals are the only animals permitted on the premises.
Can I buy growlers to go?
We are no longer filling or selling growlers, but we are taking returns for deposit.
What time does our kitchen and last call happen?
Last call for food and drink is at 8:30 p.m.
What types of ID do you accept?
We accept valid state driver’s licenses and passports. We do not accept foreign driver’s licenses, paper/temporary IDs, or expired IDs.
Are children allowed in the Beer Garden?
Children are welcome in the Beer Garden as long as they remain seated with their party at all times.
A BEER CALLED QUEST 6.8%
SUPPORTER SCARF, 4.5%
hoppy pale ale
RAZZ HIBBY, 4.5%
PEARLY, ABV 4.5%
SPRINGDALE IPA, 6.2%
india pale ale
mocha stout (dairy allergy)
PEAR REVIEWED , 7%
barrel- aged sour with pear and cardamom
FRUITS N’ SHOOTS, 9%
barrel-aged sour on mango and basil
Oak-aged sour with passionfruit
NOT STIRRED: PALOMA, 8.2%
barrel-aged sour with grapefruit
NOT STIRRED: TEQUILA, 7.6%
barrel-aged sour with grapefruit
KRIEK MYTHOLOGY, 6.5%
oak-aged sour on cherries
2% BEER INITIATIVE, 2.1%
*These items are cooked to order and may be served raw or undercooked.
Consuming raw or undercooked meats, poultry, seafood, shellfish, or eggs may increase your risk of foodborne illness.
Please notify your server if anyone in your party has a food allergy before placing your order.